Recipes & DIYWelcome to High Tea: A Cannabis Lover’s Wonderland
Life Above the Clouds: How to Make CBD Blueberry Granola
Granola is one of those dishes that you often never think to make yourself, but is actually one of the easiest things to make. I love this recipe because you can customize it with your favorite fruit or nuts, and you can substitute some of the coconut oil for cannabis-infused coconut oil.
CBD Blueberry Granola
This granola is perfect on top of yogurt, with milk, or even by itself! Prep time: 10 min, Cook time: 25 min Serves 6
- Stove top
- Sauce pan
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup CBD coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together oats, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, dried blueberries, and coconut flakes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey, and granulated sugar and cook just until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and CBD oil.
- Pour liquid mixture over the oats and mix well.
- Spread oats in an even layer onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 – 30 minutes, rotating halfway through, until granola starts to turn golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
If you love big clumps of granola, don’t stir it while it’s baking. You can also press down on the granola gently with a spatula when you rotate your tray for maximum clump-age.Play with your own favorite mix-ins! Other great options are dried cranberries, nuts, and chocolate chips.