Robert 'Bob' Sterling is a unique etiquette expert who focuses on unconventional situations. From sauna etiquette to strip club manners, Bob provides insightful and respectful guidance. He is known for his humorous yet respectful approach to these unique scenarios.
Hey there! Looking to level up your etiquette game? I've got just the thing for you - self-help books! They're like little etiquette mentors you can carry around with you wherever you go. So, buckle up and get ready for a crash course in social grace, respect, and confidence-building literature.
When it comes to self-help books that can help improve your etiquette, there are some real gems out there. Let me share a few of my favorites:
1. "Etiquette: The Blue Book of Social Usage" by Emily Post: Ah, Emily Post, the queen of etiquette herself. This classic has been around for over a century and is still as relevant as ever. It covers everything from table manners to wedding etiquette, making it a must-have for anyone looking to navigate social situations with finesse.
2. "The Art of Civilized Conversation" by Margaret Shepherd: If you've ever found yourself at a loss for words or struggling to keep a conversation flowing smoothly, this book is for you. Margaret Shepherd breaks down the art of conversation into easy-to-follow steps, helping you become a master of small talk, active listening, and engaging dialogue.
3. "The Etiquette Book: A Complete Guide to Modern Manners" by Jodi R. R. Smith: In this modern age, etiquette has evolved, and Jodi R. R. Smith is here to guide you through it all. From digital etiquette to workplace manners, this book covers it all. It's a comprehensive guide that will help you navigate the complexities of our ever-changing world.
4. "The Power of Polite: How to Get What You Want, and Say Thank You for It!" by John Daly: Politeness goes a long way, and John Daly knows it. In this book, he explores how being polite can help you achieve your goals, build stronger relationships, and make a positive impact on the world around you. It's a refreshing take on etiquette that emphasizes the power of kindness and respect.
5. "The Etiquette Advantage in Business: Personal Skills for Professional Success" by Peter Post: If you're looking to up your professional etiquette game, this book is a must-read. Peter Post, the great-grandson of Emily Post, shares practical tips and advice for excelling in the business world. From networking events to email etiquette, this book has got you covered.
Now, these are just a few of the many fantastic self-help books out there that can help improve your etiquette. Remember, reading is just the first step. Put what you learn into practice, and soon you'll be navigating social situations with grace, respect, and confidence.
If you're interested in exploring more etiquette resources, be sure to check out Live Civilized. We've got a treasure trove of articles and guides to help you navigate all aspects of life with style and grace. Happy reading and happy etiquette-ing!